A note on convergence of Peck-Shell and Green-Lin mechanisms in the Diamond-Dybvig model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andolfatto, David & Nosal, Ed & Wallace, Neil, 2007.
"The role of independence in the Green-Lin Diamond-Dybvig model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 709-715, November.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal & Neil Wallace, 2006. "The role of independence in the Green-Lin Diamond-Dybvig model," Working Paper 0615, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- R. de O. Cavalcanti & P. K. Monteiro, 2016.
"Enriching information to prevent bank runs,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 477-494, August.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Monteiro, P. K., 2011. "Enriching information to prevent bank runs," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 721, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ennis, Huberto M. & Keister, Todd, 2009. "Run equilibria in the Green-Lin model of financial intermediation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(5), pages 1996-2020, September.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 2003.
"Bank Portfolio Restrictions and Equilibrium Bank Runs,"
666156000000000077, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Karl Shell & James Peck, 2004. "Bank Portfolio Restrictions and Equilibrium Bank Runs," 2004 Meeting Papers 359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 2003. "Equilibrium Bank Runs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 103-123, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. D. P. Bertolai & R. de O. Cavalcanti, 2011. "High interest rates: the golden rule for bank stability in the Diamond-Dybvig model," Working Papers 14-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Sultanum, Bruno, 2014. "Optimal Diamond–Dybvig mechanism in large economies with aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 95-102.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .