Non-emptiness of the alpha-core
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Iehle, Vincent, 2007.
"Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehle, 2004. "Payoffs-dependent Balancedness and Cores," Game Theory and Information 0403004, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176203, HAL.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi & Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 2004.
"A necessary and sufficient condition for non-emptiness of the core of a non-transferable utility game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 84-92, May.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2002. "A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Non--emptiness of the Core of a Non--transferable Utility Game," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Border, Kim C, 1984. "A Core Existence Theorem for Games without Ordered Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1537-1542, November.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 1971.
"On the existence of a coopertive solution for a general class of N-person games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1970. "On the Existence of a Cooperative Solution for a General Class of N-Person Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 293, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luca Rigotti & Chris Shannon, 2005.
"Uncertainty and Risk in Financial Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 203-243, January.
- Rigotti, Luca & Shannon, Chris, 2001. "Uncertainty and Risk in Financial Markets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6m42r5rr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rigotti, Luca & Shannon, Chris, 2001. "Uncertainty and Risk in Financial Markets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7pp7113z, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Luca Rigotti & Chris Shannon=20, 2002. "Uncertainty and Risk in Financial Markets," Game Theory and Information 0201001, EconWPA.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "Incentive Compatibility and Information Superiority of the Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 195-216, April.
- Isabelle Lefebvre, 2001. "An alternative proof of the nonemptiness of the private core," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(2), pages 275-291.
- Holly, Charles, 1994. "An Exchange Economy Can Have an Empty Alpha-Core," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 453-461, May.
- Florenzano Monique, 1987. "On the non-emptiness of the core of a coalitional production economy without ordered preferences," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8733, CEPREMAP.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores (revised version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 678.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Podczeck, Konrad & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 152-183, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziano, Maria Gabriella & Meo, Claudia & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2017.
"Stable sets for exchange economies with interdependent preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 267-286.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2016. "Stable Sets for Exchange Economies with Interdependent Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 461, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Uyanık, Metin, 2015. "On the nonemptiness of the α-core of discontinuous games: Transferable and nontransferable utilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 213-231.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:131-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Askoura, Y. & Sbihi, M. & Tikobaini, H., 2013.
"The ex ante α-core for normal form games with uncertainty,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 157-162.
- Youcef Askoura & Mohammed Sbihi & Hamid Tikobaini, 2013. "The ex ante α-core for normal form games with uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00924267, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-08-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2011-08-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.