Report NEP-CDM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2011. "Evaluating the Median Voter Modelâ€™s Explanatory Power," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger & Marco Portmann, 2011. "Parliaments as Condorcet Juries: Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Representation of Majority Preferences," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Josef Brechler & Adam Gersl, 2011. "Political Legislation Cycle in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2011/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun & Stillman, Steven & Boe-Gibson, Geua, 2011. "Time to Vote?," IZA Discussion Papers 5854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "Condorcet admissibility: Indeterminacy and path-dependence under majority voting on interconnected decisions," MPRA Paper 32434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2011. "Non-emptiness of the alpha-core," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 716, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Grigorovici, Iulia & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democr acy," Apas Papers 383, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Maria Bondes, 2011. "Negotiating Political Spaces: Social and Environmental Activism in the Chinese Countryside," GIGA Working Paper Series 173, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.