Equity and Efficiency in Education: motivations and targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nanak Kakwani & Marcelo Neri & Hyun H. Son, 2006.
"Linkages between Pro-Poor Growth, Social Programmes and Labour Market: The Recent Brazilian Experience,"
26, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Neri, Marcelo & Son, Hyun H., 2009. "Linkages between Pro-Poor Growth, Social Programmes and Labour Market: The Recent Brazilian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-10 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .