Report NEP-HRM-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aoki, Takaaki, 2008. "On the Implications of Two-way Altruism in Human-Capital-Based OLG Model," MPRA Paper 12492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Karelaia & Robin Hogarth, 2008. "When "hope springs eternal": The role of chance in risk taking," Economics Working Papers 1131, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2009.
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2008. "Entrepreneurial success and failure: Confidence and fallible judgement," Economics Working Papers 1130, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gielen Anne C., 2008. "Repeated Job Quits: Stepping stones or learning about quality?," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Jason M. Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2008. "Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?," Emory Economics 0813, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John & Maluccio, John A. & Soler-Hampejsek, Erica & Behrman, Emily L. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Ramírez-Zea, Manuel & Stein, Aryeh D., 2008. "What determines adult cognitive skills?: Impacts of preschooling, schooling, and post-schooling experiences in Guatemala," IFPRI discussion papers 826, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2008. "Equity and Efficiency in Education: motivations and targets," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 684, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).