From the national-bourgeois to the associated dependency interpretation of latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palma, Gabriel, 1978. "Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 881-924.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 1964. "Origens étnicas e sociais do empresário paulista," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 4(11), June.
- Ha-Joon Chang, 2002. "Kicking Away the Ladder: An Unofficial History of Capitalism, Especially in Britain and the United States," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 63-97.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2002. "Brazil's Quasi-Stagnation and the Growth cum Foreign Savings Strategy," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 76-102.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 1963. "O empresário industrial e a revolução brasileira," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 3(8), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2009-07-17 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.