Integrated Panel of Finnish Companies and Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, July.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis, 1999. "The analysis of labor markets using matched employer-employee data," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 40, pages 2629-2710 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomi Kyyrä & Mika Maliranta, 2008.
"The micro-level dynamics of declining labour share: lessons from the Finnish great leap ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1172, December.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Maliranta Mika, 2006. "The Micro-Level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from the Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 406, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hakola Tuulia, 2002. "Economic Incentives and Labour Market Transitions of the Aged Finnish Workforce," Research Reports 89, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hakola Tuulia, Uusitalo Roope, 2001. "Let's Make a Deal - the Impact of Social Security Provisions and Firm Liabilities on Early Retirement," Discussion Papers 260, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Tomi Kyyrä, 2007.
"Estimating Equilibrium Search Models from Finnish Data,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 139-165, Autumn.
- Kyyrä, Tomi, 2001. "Estimating Equilibrium Search Models from Finnish Data," Discussion Papers 256, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; matched data; job and worker flows; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C330 - Econometric Methods: Multiple/Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables: Models with Panel Data; D210 - Firm Behavior; J210 - Labor Force and Employment; Size; and Structure (by industry; occupation; demographic characteristics; etc.); J310 - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials by Skill; Training; Occupation; etc. (industry; schooling; experience; tenure; cohort; etc.);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .