Fiscal Policy, Automatic Stabilisers and Policy Coordination in EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1997. "Reconsidering the Fiscal Role of Government: The International Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 164-168, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, March.
- Peter Brandner & Leopold Diebalek & Helene Schuberth, 1998. "Structural Budget Deficits and Sustainability of Fiscal Positions in the European Union," Working Papers 26, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- W. Max Corden, 1985. "On Transmission and Coordination Under Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 8-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matti Virén, 1998. "Do the OECD Countries Follow the Same Fiscal Policy Rule?," Discussion Papers 186, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- David Mayes & Matti Virén, 2000.
"The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the Euro area,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(2), pages 199-231, June.
- Mayes, David G. & Virén, Matti, 1998. "The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 27/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1990. "Suggestions for a New Set of Fiscal Indicators," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 79, OECD Publishing.
- Buti, Marco & Franco, Daniele & Ongena, Hedwig, 1998. "Fiscal Discipline and Flexibility in EMU: The Implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 81-97, Autumn.
- Koskela, Erkki & Virén, Matti, 1999. "Is There a Laffer Curve Between Output and Public Sector Employment?," Discussion Papers 194, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Minford, Patrick, 1986. "When International Policy Coordination Matters: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ray C. Fair, 1977. "On Modeling the Economic Linkages among Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 465, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; forecasts; coordination; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; E610 - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.