When International Policy Coordination Matters: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Charles, 2002.
"Monetary Stabilisation Policy in a Monetary Union: Some Simple Analytics,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 196-215, May.
- Andrew Brigden & Charles Nolan, 1999. "Monetary stabilisation policy in a monetary union: some simple analytics," Bank of England working papers 102, Bank of England.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1987.
"Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination,"
Economics Working Papers
8737, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1988. "Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 2505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 1987. "Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2vv7z9cr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Matti Viren, 2011. "Fiscal policy coordination in the EMU: A problem with asymmetry and aggregation," Discussion Papers 70, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad T., 2005.
"The need for international policy coordination: what's old, what's new, what's yet to come?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 363-384, July.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2002. "The Need for International Policy Coordination: What's Old, What's New, What's Yet to Come?," NBER Working Papers 8765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2008. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stabilizations: What are the Gains from Cooperation?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 81-120, February.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in the New Open Economy. Macroeconomics and Prospects for Fiscal Policy Coordination," Economics Working Papers 021, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Virén, Matti, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Automatic Stabilisers and Policy Coordination in EMU," Discussion Papers 204, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- VirÉn, Matti, 2000. "Fiscal Policy, Automatic Stabilisers and Policy Coordination in EMU," Discussion Papers 744, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Nyahoho, Emmanuel, 1995. "La concurrence de monnaies dans un marché financier dématérialisé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 334-364, septembre.
- Kox, Henk L. M. & Van der Tak, Casper M., 1996. "Non-transboundary pollution and the efficiency of international environmental co-operation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 247-259, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLiverpool Model; Monetary Policy; Policy Coordination; Spillovers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.