An Experimental Study of Decision Process with Interactive Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser & Eugene McSorley, 2015.
"Visual Attention and Attribute Attendance in Multi‐Attribute Choice Experiments,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 447-467, April.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Fraser, Iain & McSorley, Eugene, 2013. "Visual Attention and Attribute Attendance in Multi-Attribute Choice Experiments," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158709, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Guillermo Moloche & Stephen Weinberg, 2006. "Costly Information Acquisition: Experimental Analysis of a Boundedly Rational Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1043-1068, September.
- Tibor Besedeš & Cary Deck & Sudipta Sarangi & Mikhael Shor, 2012.
"Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 580-595, May.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, 2009. "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Departmental Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Sudipta Sarangi & Mikhael Shor, 2010. "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1047, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrew Caplin & Mark Dean & Daniel Martin, 2011. "Search and Satisficing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 2899-2922, December.
- Christine Kaufmann & Martin Weber & Emily Haisley, 2013. "The Role of Experience Sampling and Graphical Displays on One's Investment Risk Appetite," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 323-340, July.
- Johnson, Eric J. & Camerer, Colin & Sen, Sankar & Rymon, Talia, 2002. "Detecting Failures of Backward Induction: Monitoring Information Search in Sequential Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-47, May.
- Sonntag, Axel, 2015. "Search costs and adaptive consumers: Short time delays do not affect choice quality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 64-79.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2016-08-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2016-08-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-08-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:artefa:00427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.