Resource Dependence, Integration, and Diversification in MENA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime DE MELO & Christian UGARTE, 2012. "Resource Dependence, Integration, and Diversification in MENA," Working Papers P36, FERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2009.
"Natural resources and violent conflict: resource abundance, dependence, and the onset of civil wars,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 651-674, October.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin Bulte, 2008. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependence and the Onset of Civil Wars," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/78, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Christa N Brunnschweiler & Erwin H Bulte, 2009. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependenc and the Onset of Civil Wars," OxCarre Working Papers 018, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paul Brenton & Christian Saborowski & Erik von Uexkull, 2010.
"What Explains the Low Survival Rate of Developing Country Export Flows?,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 24(3), pages 474-499, December.
- Brenton, Paul & Saborowski, Christian & von Uexkull, Erik, 2009. "What explains the low survival rate of developing country export flows ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4951, The World Bank.
- Mustapha Kamel Nabli, 2007. "Breaking the Barriers to Higher Economic Growth : Better Governance and Deeper Reforms in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6914, June.
- Richard Newfarmer & William Shaw & Peter Walkenhorst, 2009. "Breaking Into New Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2616, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wolfgang Hess & Maria Persson, 2011. "Exploring the duration of EU imports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 665-692, November.
- Wolfgang Hess & Maria Persson, 2012. "The duration of trade revisited," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1083-1107, December.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010.
"The Duration of Trade Revisited. Continuous-Time vs. Discrete-Time Hazards,"
2010:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "The Duration of Trade Revisited: Continuous-Time vs. Discrete-Time Hazards," Working Paper Series 829, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Céline CARRERE & Vanessa STRAUSS-KAHN, 2012.
"Exports Dynamics: Raising Developing Countries Exports Survival through Experience,"
- Céline CARRERE & Vanessa STRAUSS-KAHN, 2012. "Exports Dynamics: Raising Developing Countries Exports Survival through Experience," Working Papers P35-A, FERDI.
- Rudi, Jeta & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett B., 2012. "Survival of the Fittest: Explaining Export Duration and Export Failure in the U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124706, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," Working Papers P14, FERDI.
- Radosław Pastusiak & Monika Bolek & Magdalena Jasiniak & Jakub Keller, 2018. "Effectiveness of special economic zones of Poland," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 263-285.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Christian Lessmann & Gunther Markwardt, 2013. "Natural-Resource Rents and Internal Conflicts - Can Decentralization Lift the Curse?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4180, CESifo.
- Thomas Farole & Megha Mukim, 2013. "Manufacturing Export Competitiveness in Kenya : A Policy Note on Revitalizing and Diversifying Kenya's Manufacturing Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16993, The World Bank.
- Rougier, Eric, 2016.
"“Fire in Cairo”: Authoritarian–Redistributive Social Contracts, Structural Change, and the Arab Spring,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 148-171.
- Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab spring," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2014-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Eric Rougier, 2016. ""Fire in Cairo": Authoritarian-Redistributive Social Contracts, Structural Change, and the Arab Spring," Post-Print hal-02486350, HAL.
- Eric Rougier, 2016. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab Spring," Post-Print hal-02273215, HAL.
- Dick Nuwamanya Kamuganga, 2012. "In this paper, I use a stratified Cox Proportional Hazard Model to econometrically evaluate the effects of intra-Africa regional trade cooperation and other underlying factors on Africa`s export survi," IHEID Working Papers 16-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Tcheta-Bampa, Tcheta-Bampa & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2018. "Dynamisation de la malédiction des ressources naturelles en Afrique sur les performances économiques : institution et guerre froide [Curse of Natural Resources and Economic Performance in Africa: I," MPRA Paper 86510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wegenast, Tim, 2013. "The Impact of Fuel Ownership on Intrastate Violence," GIGA Working Papers 225, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Türkcan, Kemal, 2016.
"On the role of vertical differentiation in enhancing survival of export flows: Evidence from a developing country,"
71023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Türkcan, Kemal & Saygili, Hülya, 2017. "On the role of vertical differentiation in enhancing the survival of export flows: Evidence from a developing country," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-81, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2015.
"Malevolent Governance, Intra-Group Conflict and the Paradox of the Plenty: An Experiment,"
Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2015. "Malevolent Governance, Intra-Group Conflict and the Paradox of the Plenty: An Experiment," Post-Print hal-01457337, HAL.
- Sanchita Mukherjee & Rina Bhattacharya, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 2011/229, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2015. "How to Sustain Export Dynamism by Reducing Duality in the Dominican Republic [Cómo mantener el dinamismo exportador en la República Dominicana : un diagnóstico del Banco Mundial sobre competitivida," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21685, The World Bank.
- Raul Caruso & Jacopo Costa & Roberto Ricciuti, 2011.
"The probability of military rule in Africa, 1970-2007,"
2011/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jacopo Costa & Raul Caruso & Roberto Ricciuti, 2012. "The Probability of Military Rule in Africa, 1970-2007," Working Papers 17/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Paul Brenton & Olivier Cadot & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2012. "Pathways to African Export Sustainability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9380, June.
- Ang, James B. & Gupta, Satyendra Kumar, 2018. "Agricultural yield and conflict," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 397-417.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.