Cities and the internet: The end of distance?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2003.
"Geography and the Internet: Is the Internet a Substitute or a Complement for Cities?,"
NBER Working Papers
10028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinai, Todd & Waldfogel, Joel, 2004. "Geography and the Internet: is the Internet a substitute or a complement for cities?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Jess Gaspar & Edward Glaeser, 1996.
"Information Technology and the Future of Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
5562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Gaspar & Edward L. Glaeser, 1996. "Information Technology and the Future of Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1756, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Srilata Zaheer & Shalini Manrakhan, 2001. "Concentration and Dispersion in Global Industries: Remote Electronic Access and the Location of Economic Activities," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(4), pages 667-686, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2002. "Digital Dispersion: An Industrial and Geographic Census of Commerical Internet Use," NBER Working Papers 9287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2003. "How did Location Affect Adoption of the Commercial Internet? Global Village, Urban Density, and Industry Composition," NBER Working Papers 9979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.