Cities and the internet: The end of distance?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jess Gaspar & Edward L. Glaeser, 1996.
"Information Technology and the Future of Cities,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1756, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2003. "How did Location Affect Adoption of the Commercial Internet? Global Village, Urban Density, and Industry Composition," NBER Working Papers 9979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000.
NBER Working Papers
7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Srilata Zaheer & Shalini Manrakhan, 2001. "Concentration and Dispersion in Global Industries: Remote Electronic Access and the Location of Economic Activities," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(4), pages 667-686, December.
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2003.
"Geography and the Internet: Is the Internet a Substitute or a Complement for Cities?,"
NBER Working Papers
10028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinai, Todd & Waldfogel, Joel, 2004. "Geography and the Internet: is the Internet a substitute or a complement for cities?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2002. "Digital Dispersion: An Industrial and Geographic Census of Commerical Internet Use," NBER Working Papers 9287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.