Information technology and urban spatial structure: A comparative analysis of the Chicago and Seoul regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:22-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Tony H. Grubesic, 2009. "Broadband Provision And Firm Location In Ohio: An Exploratory Spatial Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(3), pages 298-315, July.
- Claudia Werker, 2006. "An Assessment of the Regional Innovation Policy by the European Union based on Bibliometrical Analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- Elif Alkay & Geoffrey Hewings, 2012. "The determinants of agglomeration for the manufacturing sector in the Istanbul metropolitan area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 225-245, February.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Luc Anselin & Tony H. Grubesic, 2011. "The importance of broadband provision to knowledge intensive firm location," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 17-35, March.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2015. "Variations in the Broadband-Business Connection across the Urban Hierarchy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 400-423, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:37:y:2003:i:3:p:447-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.