Los efectos medioambientales del boom y el parón inmobiliario
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonia Diaz & Luis A. Puch & Maria D. Guillo, 2004.
"Costly Capital Reallocation and Energy Use,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 494-518, April.
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch & María D. Guilló, 2001. "Costly capital reallocation and energy use," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0111, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- María Dolores Guilló & Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2002. "Costly Capital Reallocation And Enery Use," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guilló, María D. & Puch, Luis A. & Díaz, Antonia, 2001. "Costly capital reallocation and energy use," UC3M Working papers. Economics we015215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco J. Ramos-Real, 2008. "La intensidad energética en los sectores productivos en la UE-15 durante 1991 y 2005: ¿Es el caso español diferente?," Economic Reports 08-08, FEDEA.
- Gustavo A. Marrero, 2009. "Greenhouse gases emissions, growth and the energy mix in Europe: a dynamic panel data approach," Working Papers 2009-16, FEDEA.
- Gustavo A. Marrero, 2007. "Traditional versus unobserved components methods to forecast quarterly national account aggregates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 129-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2020. "CO2 emissions of the construction sector in Spain during the real estate boom: input–output subsystem analysis and decomposition," Working Papers wpdea2003, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco J. Ramos-Real, 2013. "Activity Sectors and Energy Intensity: Decomposition Analysis and Policy Implications for European Countries (1991–2005)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdacee:01-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.