What Has Driven Chinese Monetary Policy Since 1990? Investigating the People's Bank's Policy Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Whited, Hsin-hui I.H., 2005.
"Exporting hyperinflation: The long arm of Chiang Kai-shek,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-89.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Hsin-hui I. H. Whited, 2001. "Exporting Hyperinflation: The Long Arm of Chiang Kai-shek," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Duo Qin, 2003. "Determinants of household savings in China and their role in quasi-money supply," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 513-537, September.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, "undated". "Ending Inflation in the People's Republic of China: From Chairman Mao to the 21st Century," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Joerg Scheibe & David Vines, 2005. "A Phillips Curve For China," CAMA Working Papers 2005-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Siklos, Pierre L, 1993.
"Income Velocity and Institutional Change: Some New Time Series Evidence, 1870-1986,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 377-392, August.
- Siklos, P.L., 1991. "Income Velocity and Institutional Change: Some New Time Series Evidence, 1870-1986," Working Papers 91150, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Scheibe, Jörg & Vines, David, 2005. "A Phillips Curve for China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claustre Bajona & Tianshu Chu, 2004. "China's WTO Accession and Its Effect on State-Owned Enterprises," Economics Study Area Working Papers 70, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .