Economics Against Human Rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2003.
"Fairness versus Welfare: Notes on the Pareto Principle, Preferences, and Distributive Justice,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 331-362, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2003. "Fairness Versus Welfare: Notes on the Pareto Principle, Preferences, and Distributive Justice," NBER Working Papers 9622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Peter Weikard, 2004. "On the economics of basic liberties," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(1), pages 267-280, February.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2006. "The Right to Work and the Political Economy of Human Rights," Economics Working Papers 08_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Rights; Economic Theory; Social Utility; Rights-Approach; Right to Work; Social Security;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2007-09-16 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2007-09-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-09-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:02_2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .