Report NEP-LAW-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Human Rights," Economics Working Papers 02_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Emilie Dargaud, 2007. "Mergers and collusion with asymmetric capacities," Working Papers 0708, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2007. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 3002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael T. Rock, 2007. "Corruption and Democracy," Working Papers 55, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nicholas Economides & William N. Hebert, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Application to Adjacent Markets," Working Papers 07-07, NET Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Deffains, Bruno & Langlais, Eric, 2007. "Informational externalities and informational sharing in class action suits," MPRA Paper 4846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Medvedev, 2007. "Structural Remedies in Merger Regulation in a Cournot Framework," Working Papers 07-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.