Report NEP-HPE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Randall Wray, 2007. "The Continuing Legacy of John Maynard Keynes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_514, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00170242_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00170328_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "Experimental Economics: Contributions, Recent Developments, and New Challenges," Working Papers 0706, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Human Rights," Economics Working Papers 02_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Vihanto, Martti, 2000. "Tax evasion in a transition from socialism to capitalism : The psychology of the social contract," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Minsky's Approach to Employment Policy and Poverty: Employer of Last Resort and the War on Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_515, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariantonietta Fiore, 2007. "L'agire economico tra efficienza ed equita': un breve excursus teorico," Quaderni DSEMS 17-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Altmann, Steffen & Dohmen, Thomas & Wibral, Matthias, 2007. "Do the Reciprocal Trust Less?," IZA Discussion Papers 3010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore