Default Recovery Rates and Implied Default Probability Estimations: Evidence from the Argentinean Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2005. "Default Recovery Rates and Implied Default Probability Estimations: Evidence from the Argentinean Crisis," MPRA Paper 11054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Altman & Andrea Resti & Andrea Sironi, 2004. "Default Recovery Rates in Credit Risk Modelling: A Review of the Literature and Empirical Evidence," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 33(2), pages 183-208, July.
- Jochen R. Andritzky, 2004. "Implied Default Probabilities and Default Recovery Ratios: An Analysis of Argentine Eurobonds 2000-2002," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 500, Econometric Society.
- Jonkhart, Marius J. L., 1979. "On the term structure of interest rates and the risk of default : An analytical approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 253-262, September.
- Fons, Jerome S, 1987. " The Default Premium and Corporate Bond Experience," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 81-97, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fathi, Abid & Nader, Naifar, 2007. "Price Calibration of basket default swap: Evidence from Japanese market," MPRA Paper 6013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillard, Michel & Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2009. "Fiscal Imbalances, Inflation and Sovereign Default Dynamics," MPRA Paper 24075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:05-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .