Infrastructure Development in India An Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1995.
"Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39z8346j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries : lessons from the Railway Age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1379, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Economics Working Papers 94-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Chandavarkar, Anand, 1994. "Infrastructure finance : issues, institutions, and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1374, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; irrigation; investment; facilities; GDP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .