Infrastructure Development in India An Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1995.
"Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39z8346j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries : lessons from the Railway Age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1379, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Economics Working Papers 94-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Chandavarkar, Anand, 1994. "Infrastructure finance : issues, institutions, and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1374, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; irrigation; investment; facilities; GDP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.