Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones
This study addresses three questions that arise in Asia when formulating, financing, implementing, and maintaining transnational linkages versus purely domestic connections. [ADBI Working Paper 237]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ho, Mun S. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2008. "Impact of Carbon Price Policies on U.S. Industry," Discussion Papers dp-08-37, Resources For the Future.
- Lalitha N, 2008. "A Review of the Pharmaceutical Industry of Canada," Working Papers id:1343, eSocialSciences.
- Li, Yao, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Wage Inequality in China," MPRA Paper 11426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Yonas G. Hamda & Jing Li, 2008. "Dependency on the Ethanol Industry," Issue Briefs 2008503, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- anonymous, 2008. "A tough year for the banking industry," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-20.
- Oecd, 2008. "Construction Industry," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 153-171.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.