Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones
This study addresses three questions that arise in Asia when formulating, financing, implementing, and maintaining transnational linkages versus purely domestic connections. [ADBI Working Paper 237]
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lalitha N, 2008. "A Review of the Pharmaceutical Industry of Canada," Working Papers id:1343, eSocialSciences.
- Li, Yao, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Wage Inequality in China," MPRA Paper 11426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Oecd, 2010. "Construction Industry," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 153-171.
- Ho, Mun S. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2008. "Impact of Carbon Price Policies on U.S. Industry," Discussion Papers dp-08-37, Resources For the Future.
- anonymous, 2008. "A tough year for the banking industry," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-20.
- Yonas G. Hamda & Jing Li, 2008. "Dependency on the Ethanol Industry," Issue Briefs 2008503, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.