Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- 01-01 What we’ve learned ... and why it matters. 2015 Annual Report President's Letter
by Williams, John C.
- 02-02 An overview of our 2015 Annual Report. John Williams, president and chief executive officer, and Mark Gould, first vice president, welcome you to the San Francisco Fed’s 2015 annual report, “What We’ve Learned…and why it matters”
by Williams, John C. & Gould, Mark
- 03-03 The future of cash. Claire Wang and Doug Conover from the Federal Reserve's Cash Product Office discuss cash use and innovation in cash processing technology with First Vice President Mark Gould
by Wang, Claire & Conover, Doug & Gould, Mark
- 04-04 The fragility of finances. SF Fed Community Development's David Erickson and Laura Choi sit down with President John Williams to discuss the fragility of American household finances and how to get more families on the road to economic opportunity
by Erickson, David J. & Choi, Laura & Williams, John C.
- 05-05 The fragility of finances. SF Fed Community Development's Laura Choi talks with President John Williams about creative placemaking, a neighborhood revitalization strategy that engages local artists and performers
by Choi, Laura & Williams, John C.
- 06-06 Health and prosperity. Health and community prosperity are intrinsically linked. SF Fed Community Development’s Ian Galloway sits down with President John Williams to discuss the issue
by Galloway, Ian & Williams, John C.
- 07-07 China in the global economy. SF Fed President John Williams talks with Zheng Liu, Mark Spiegel, and Fernanda Nechio of the international research team about China's economic slowdown and how it's affecting global economic activity
by Williams, John C. & Liu, Zheng & Spiegel, Mark M. & Nechio, Fernanda
- 08-08 Redefining the labor market. SF Fed economists Rob Valletta, Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, and Mary C. Daly share their thoughts on the U.S. labor market with fellow economist President John Williams
by Valletta, Robert G. & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Daly, Mary C. & Williams, John C.
- 09-09 Transforming financial services. Banking supervision’s Tracy Basinger explains why the intersection of finance and technology–fintech–is a matter of great importance and interest to the Fed
by Basinger, Tracy & Williams, John C.
- 10-10 Regional influences on monetary policy. SF Fed Branch Managers Robin Rockwood, Steve Walker, and Roger Replogle talk with President John Williams about ensuring the diverse industries and geographies within our District have a voice
by Rockwood, Robin & Walker, Steve & Replogle, Roger & Williams, John C.
2014, Issue 1
- 1-24 Does college matter?
by Williams, John C. & Daly, Mary C. & Cao, Yifan & Hoff, K. Jody
2013, Issue 1
- 1-9 The San Francisco Fed and the West: a century of reinvention
by Williams, John C. & Zuckerman, Sam
- Cash is dead! Long live cash! : annual report essay
by John C. Williams
- Opening the temple: annual report essay
by John C. Williams
2008, Issue 2
- 21-23 A closer look at the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977
- 6-14 Financial turmoil and the economy
- 15-16 With markets in turmoil, Twelfth District banks relied on discount window for funding in 2008
- 16-17 San Francisco Fed leads early rollout of interest payments on bank reserves
- 18-20 A tough year for the banking industry
- 6-17 The subprime mortgage market: national and Twelfth District developments
by Frederick T. Furlong & John Krainer
- 18-21 Supporting foreclosure prevention in the Twelfth District
- 6-17 Cash counts
- 6-15 The Fed at work
- 8-13 Shaping the economy: innovation, productivity
- A diverse landscape
- Perspectives on a century of change
by Karen Flamme
- A brief history of our nation's paper money