Report NEP-SEA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahani Zainal Abidin, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in Asia: East Asian Infrastructure Investment Fund," Working Papers id:2960, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2976 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adams, Charles & Jeong, Hoe Yun & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010. "Asia’s Contribution to Global Rebalancing," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 58, Asian Development Bank.
- Peter J. Rimmer & Howard Dick, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," Working Papers id:2946, eSocialSciences.
- Il Houng Lee & Woon Gyu Choi, 2010. "Monetary Transmission of Global Imbalances in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Almeida, Rita K., 2009. "Openness and technological innovation in East Asia : have they increased the demand for skills?," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 51254, The World Bank.
- Uma Radhakrishnan, 2010. "A Dynamic Structural Model of Contraceptive Use and Employment Sector Choice for Women in Indonesia," Working Papers 10-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Asiaâ€™s Role in the Global Financial Architecture," Working Papers id:2958, eSocialSciences.
- Manabu Fujimura & Ramesh Adhikari, 2010. "Critical Evaluation of Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Working Papers id:2981, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:487 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko & Nagendra SHRESTHA & Zhaoyong ZHANG, 2010. "New Estimates of the Equilibrium Exchange Rate: The case for the Chinese renminbi," Discussion papers 10045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).