Asia’s Contribution to Global Rebalancing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications,"
DP 2010-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Majuca, Ruperto & Yap, Josef, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 45, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park & Ruperto P. Majuca & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia : Impact and Policy Implications," Finance Working Papers 23101, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Bum Jang, 2011. "Financial Integration and Cooperation in East Asia: Assessment of Recent Developments and Their Implications," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2013. "People’s Republic of China," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 11, pages 313-344 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chin, Gregory, 2012. "Responding to the Global Financial Crisis: The Evolution of Asian Regionalism and Economic Globalization," ADBI Working Papers 343, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal imbalances; Asia; rebalancing;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .