Hydrogen Energy For Indian Transport Sector: A Well-To-Wheel Techno-Economic and Environmental Feasibility Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Hydrogen Energy For Indian Transport Sector - A Well-To-Wheel Techno-Economic and Environmental Feasibility Analysis," Energy Working Papers 22323, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Hydrogen energy for Indian transport sector: A Well-to-wheel techno-economic and environmental feasibility analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richa Kothari & D. Buddhi & R.L. Sawhney, 2004. "Sources and technology for hydrogen production: a review," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 154-178.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2006. "A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 781-792, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Hari, Lakshmikanth & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert, 2008. "The potential role of hydrogen energy in India and Western Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1649-1665, May.
More about this item
Keywordsalarming; rate of growth; vehicle population; travel demand; energy consumption; GHG emissions; global; local environmental impacts;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .