Trade in Energy Services: GATS and India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artemiev, Igor & Haney, Michael, 2002. "The privatization of the Russian coal industry: policies and processes in the transformation of a major industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2820, The World Bank.
- Ada Karina Izaguirre, 2000. "Private Participation in Energy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11430, The World Bank.
- Peter C. Evans, 2002. "Liberalizing Global Trade in Energy Services," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53227.
More about this item
Keywordshigh skilled man power; markets; export barriers; energy services; prices; trade; India; energy; oil; coal; GATS; production; construction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-14 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .