Power sector reform and distributed generation in sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dismukes, David E. & Kleit, Andrew N., 1999. "Cogeneration and electric power industry restructuring," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Hoff, Thomas E & Wenger, Howard J & Farmer, Brian K, 1996. "Distributed generation : An alternative to electric utility investments in system capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 137-147, February.
- Girod, Jacques & Percebois, Jacques, 1998. "Reforms in sub-saharan Africa's power industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Haugland, Torleif & Ingeberg, Kjetil & Roland, Kjell, 1997. "Price reforms in the power sector : The World Bank's role," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1041-1049, November.
- Balzhiser, Richard E., 1996. "Technology--it's only begun to make a difference," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 32-45, May.
- Tedmon, C. S. & Roeder, A., 1995. "Technologies for the future global electrical power market--impact of deregulated markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(10), pages 60-64, December.
- Neil Roger, 1999. "Recent Trends in Private Participation in Infrastructure," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11460, The World Bank.
- Eleri, Ewah Otu, 1996. "The energy sector in southern Africa : A preliminary survey of post-apartheid challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Dan Berry & Franklin Mixon, 1999. "Multiproduct Outputs and Scale Economies in Electric Power Production: Some New Estimates," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 65-76, August.
- van der Plas, Robert J & Hankins, Mark, 1998. "Solar electricity in Africa: a reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 295-305, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:135-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.