Power sector reform and distributed generation in sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balzhiser, Richard E., 1996. "Technology--it's only begun to make a difference," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 32-45, May.
- Haugland, Torleif & Ingeberg, Kjetil & Roland, Kjell, 1997. "Price reforms in the power sector : The World Bank's role," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1041-1049, November.
- Girod, Jacques & Percebois, Jacques, 1998. "Reforms in sub-saharan Africa's power industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Hoff, Thomas E & Wenger, Howard J & Farmer, Brian K, 1996. "Distributed generation : An alternative to electric utility investments in system capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 137-147, February.
- Eleri, Ewah Otu, 1996. "The energy sector in southern Africa : A preliminary survey of post-apartheid challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 113-123, January.
- van der Plas, Robert J & Hankins, Mark, 1998. "Solar electricity in Africa: a reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 295-305, March.
- Neil Roger, 1999. "Recent Trends in Private Participation in Infrastructure," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11460, The World Bank.
- Dan Berry & Franklin Mixon, 1999. "Multiproduct Outputs and Scale Economies in Electric Power Production: Some New Estimates," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 65-76, August.
- Dismukes, David E. & Kleit, Andrew N., 1999. "Cogeneration and electric power industry restructuring," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Tedmon, C. S. & Roeder, A., 1995. "Technologies for the future global electrical power market--impact of deregulated markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(10), pages 60-64, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:135-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.