Local Factors and Innovativeness â€“ An Empirical Analysis of German Patents for Five Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Brenner & Siegfried Greif, 2006.
"The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population—An Empirical Study of German Patents,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 21-39.
- T. Brenner, 2003. "The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population - An Empirical Study of German Patents," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2003-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Karl Brenke & Kurt Geppert & Rainer Hopf & Ingo Pfeiffer & Katharina C. Spieß & Dieter Vesper & Gert G. Wagner, 2002. "Bausteine für die Zukunft Berlins," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(10), pages 163-180.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Broekel, 2007. "A Concordance between Industries and Technologies Matching the technological fields of the Patentatlas to the German Industry Classification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-09-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-09-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-09-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOC-2005-09-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2005-09-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2005-09-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2005-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .