The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population - An Empirical Study of German Patents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Brenner & Siegfried Greif, 2006. "The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population—An Empirical Study of German Patents," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 21-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenner Thomas, 2008. "Cluster dynamics and policy implications," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 146-162, October.
- Degner, Harald, 2010. "Windows of technological opportunity: do technological booms influence the relationship between firm size and innovativeness?," FZID Discussion Papers 15-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2011.
"Regional factors and innovativeness: an empirical analysis of four German industries,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 169-194, August.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2005. "Local Factors and Innovativeness â€“ An Empirical Analysis of German Patents for Five Industries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2003-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.