Comparative Analysis of Basic Income Proposals: UK and Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Income Tax and Welfare Reforms: Microsimulation Modelling and Analysis," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS154.
- Callan, Tim & O'Donoghue, Cathal & O'Neill, Ciarán, 1994. "Analysis of Basic Income Schemes for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS21.
- Pudney, Stephen & Sutherland, Holly, 1994. "How reliable are microsimulation results? : An analysis of the role of sampling error in a U.K. tax-benefit model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 327-365, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Slack & David Ulph, 2014. "Optimal Universal and Categorical Benefits with Classification Errors and Imperfect Enforcement," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201411, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Slack, Sean & Ulph, David, 2014. "Optimal Universal and Categorical Benefits with Classification Errors and Imperfect Enforcement," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-13, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Slack, Sean & Ulph, David, 2014. "Optimal Universal and Categorical Benefits with Classification Errors and Imperfect Enforcement," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-13, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Sutherland H & Callan T, 1996. "Comparative Analysis of Basic Income Proposals: prospects for the use of national tax-benefit models in five European countries," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/21, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Martin Evans, 1998. "Recasting Safety Nets: Reforming Social Assistance in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP098, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:msimrn:mu/rn/31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .