Income Tax and Welfare Reforms: Microsimulation Modelling and Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1992. "Low Pay, Poverty and Social Security," Papers WP036, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Cathal O'Donoghue, 1996. "What Has Happened to Replacement Rates?," Papers WP076, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1994. "Evaluating Irish Family Income Support Policy," Papers WP053, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan T & O'donoghue C & Sutherland H, 1999. "Comparative Analysis of Basic Income Proposals: UK and Ireland," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/31, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- O'donoghue C, 1998. "Simulating the Irish Tax-Transfer System in Eur6," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/26, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1993. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Ireland in the 1970s and 1980s," Papers WP043, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .