Outcomes of social assistance in Central and Eastern Europe: a pre-transfer post-transfer comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Adema & Donald Gray & Sigrun Kahl, 2003. "Social Assistance in Germany," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal & Tim GoedemÃ© & Ive Marx & Bea Cantillon, 2011. "The CSB-Minimum Income Protection Indicators dataset (CSB-MIPI)," Working Papers 1105, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2016.
"Evaluating the performance of means-tested benefits in Bulgaria,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 919-935.
- Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2012. "Evaluating the performance of means-tested benefits in Bulgaria," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2012. "Evaluating the performance of means-tested benefits in Bulgaria," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Koutsampelas, Christos, 2014. "The introduction of a GMI scheme in Cyprus: family structure, equivalence scales and policy challenges," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2013-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .