Report NEP-TRA-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dohmen, T.J. & Lehmann, H. & Schaffer, M.E., 2013. "Wage policies of a Russian firm and the financial crisis of 1998: Evidence from personnel data - 1997-2002," ROA Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- John Bonin & Iftekhar Hasan & Paul Wachtel, 2013. "Banking in Transition Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Almos Telegdy, 2013. "Employment Adjustment during the Global Crisis: Differences between State-Owned and Private Enterprises," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1311, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Gabor Bekes & Balazs Murakozy & Zsuzsa Munkacsi & Gabor Oblath, 2013. "Unit Values, Unit Labor Costs and Trade Performance in Four Central European Countries," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1329, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Bacchetta, P. & Benhima, K. & Kalantzis, Y., 2013. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy in a Growing Semi-Open Economy," Working papers 452, Banque de France.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "Analysis of Stochastic Dominance Ranking of Chinese Income Distributions by Household Attributes," Emory Economics 1308, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Marek Rusnak, 2013. "Nowcasting Czech GDP in Real Time," Working Papers 2013/06, Czech National Bank.
- Lu, Yi & Xie, Huihua & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2013. "Telecommunications externality on migration : evidence from Chinese Villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6644, The World Bank.
- Péter Fáykiss & Gabriella Grosz & Gábor Szigel, 2013. "Transforming subsidiaries into branches - Should we be worrying about it?," MNB Occasional Papers 2013/106, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam Gersl & Jitka Lesanovska, 2013. "Explaining the Czech Interbank Market Risk Premium," Working Papers 2013/01, Czech National Bank.
- Milan Deskar-Škrbić & Hrvoje Šimović & Tomislav Ćorić, 2013. "Effects of Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy: Evidence of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1302, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Avram, Silvia, 2013. "Outcomes of social assistance in Central and Eastern Europe: a pre-transfer post-transfer comparison," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aliu, Armando, 2013. "The Theory of Interhybridity: Socio-political Dimensions and Migration," EconStor Preprints 83785, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Siping Luo & Mary E. Lovely & David Popp, 2013. "Intellectual Returnees as Drivers of Indigenous Innovation: Evidence from the Chinese Photovoltaic Industry," NBER Working Papers 19518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glauben, Thomas & Djuric, Ivan & Götz, Linde & Koester, Ulrich & Loy, Jens-Peter & Páll, Zsombor & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Prehn, Sören & Renner, Swetlana, 2013. "Are Eastern European agricultural markets working? Beware of state-prescribed market interventions!," IAMO Policy Briefs 11e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Gassmann F. & Siegel M. & Vanore M. & Waidler J., 2013. "The impact of migration on children left behind in Moldova," MERIT Working Papers 2013-043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Toth, 2013. "Currency Shocks to Export Sales of Importers: A Heterogeneous Firms Model and Czech Micro Estimates," Working Papers 2013/04, Czech National Bank.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "The normal price. The case of the retail price of diesel fuel," MPRA Paper 48667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.