The total survey error paradigm and pre-election polls: the case of the 2006 Italian general elections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paola Profeta, 2007. "Political support and tax reforms with an application to Italy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 141-155, April.
- Colm O'Muircheartaigh & Peter Lynn, 1997. "Editorial: The 1997 UK Pre-election Polls," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 381-385.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-11-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-FOR-2011-11-21 (Forecasting)
- NEP-POL-2011-11-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2011-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .