An Evaluation of Statistical Matching
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2011.
"Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health,"
AICCON Working Papers
84-2011, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Fiorillo Damiano & Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," wp.comunite 0073, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fiorillo, D & Sabatini, F, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," Discussion Papers 2_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Fabio, Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," MPRA Paper 29777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annie Abello & Sharyn Lymer & Laurie Brown & Ann Harding & Ben Phillips, 2008. "Enhancing the Australian National Health Survey Data for Use in a Microsimulation Model of Pharmaceutical Drug Usage and Cost," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(3), pages 1-2.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2011.
"An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1336-1352.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 26728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marella, Daniela & Scanu, Mauro & Luigi Conti, Pier, 2008. "On the matching noise of some nonparametric imputation procedures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1593-1600, September.
- Ahfock, Daniel & Pyne, Saumyadipta & Lee, Sharon X. & McLachlan, Geoffrey J., 2016. "Partial identification in the statistical matching problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 79-90.
- André DECOSTER & Guy VAN CAMP, 2000.
"Redistributive Effects of the Shift from Personal Income Taxes to Indirect Taxes: Belgium 1988-1993,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0007, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André Decoster & Guy Van Camp, 2000. "Redistributive Effects of the Shift from Personal Income Taxes to Indirect Taxes: Belgium 1988-1993," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0007, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Kiesl, Hans & Rässler, Susanne, 2006. "How valid can data fusion be?," IAB Discussion Paper 200615, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0374-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s437-s459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharyn Lymer & Laurie Brown & Ann Harding & Alicia Payne, 2011. "Challenges and Solutions in Constructing a Microsimulation Model of the Use and Costs of Medical Services in Australia," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(3), pages 17-31.
- Raphael Bostic & Stuart Gabriel & Gary Painter, 2008. "Housing Wealth, Financial Wealth, and Consumption: New Evidence from Micro Data - Revised," Working Paper 8525, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Bostic, Raphael & Gabriel, Stuart & Painter, Gary, 2009. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence from micro data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-89, January.
- Azizur Rahman & Ann Harding & Robert Tanton & Shuangzhe Liu, 2010. "Methodological Issues in Spatial Microsimulation Modelling for Small Area Estimation," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(2), pages 3-22.
- Andrá Decoster & Guy Van Camp, 2001. "Redistributive effects of the shift from personal income taxes to indirect taxes: Belgium 1988-93," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 79-106, March.
- Georg Struch, 2012. "Entwicklung des integrierten Mikrosimulationsmodells EITDsim," Working Papers 122, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Michael S. Rendall & Madhumita Ghosh Dastidar & Margaret Weden & Zafar Nazarov, 2011. "Multiple Imputation for Combined-Survey Estimation With Incomplete Regressors In One But Not Both Surveys," Working Papers WR-887-1, RAND Corporation.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Daniela Marella & Andrea Neri, 2017.
"Statistical matching and uncertainty analysis in combining household income and expenditure data,"
Statistical Methods & Applications,
Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(3), pages 485-505, August.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Daniela Marella & Andrea Neri, 2015. "Statistical matching and uncertainty analysis in combining household income and expenditure data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1018, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rasner, Anika & Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2013. "Statistical Matching of Administrative and Survey Data: An Application to Wealth Inequality Analysis," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 192-224.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:2:y:1984:i:1:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.