The impact of mobile phones on survey measurement error
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Roberts, Caroline & Lynn, Peter, 2006. "Telephone versus face-to-face interviewing: mode effects on data quality and likely causes: report on phase II of the ESS-Gallup mixed mode methodology project," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-41, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Croke,Kevin & Dabalen, Andrew & Demombynes, Gabriel & Giugale, Marcelo & Hoogeveen, Johannes, 2013.
"Collecting High-Frequency Data Using Mobile Phones: Do Timely Data Lead to Accountability?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 102, pages 1-5, January.
- Kevin Croke & Andrew Dabalen & Gabriel Demombynes & Marcelo Giugale & Johannes Hoogeveen, 2013. "Collecting High-Frequency Data Using Mobile Phones : Do Timely Data Lead to Accountability?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17046, The World Bank.
- Cernat, Alexandru, 2013. "The impact of mixing modes on reliability in longitudinal studies," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lynn, Peter & Hope, Steven & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Campanelli, Pamela C. & Nicolaas, Gerry, 2012. "Effects of visual and aural communication of categorical response options on answers to survey questions," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Croke, Kevin & Dabalen, Andrew & Demombynes, Gabriel & Giugale, Marcelo & Hoogeveen, Johannes, 2012. "Collecting high frequency panel data in Africa using mobile phone interviews," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6097, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2011-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .