Early motherhood and disadvantage: a comparison between ethnic groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthoud, Richard, 2000. "Family formation in multi-cultural Britain: three patterns of diversity," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-34, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton, 2008. "England and Wales: Stable fertility and pronounced social status differences," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(15), pages 455-502, July.
- Sigle-Rushton, Wendy, 2008. "England and Wales: stable fertility and pronounced social status differences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31307, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Davia, Maria A. & Iacovou, Maria, 2005. "Does leaving home make you poor? Evidence from 13 European countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Maria Iacovou & Letizia Mencarini, 2006. "Youth poverty and transition to adulthood in Europe," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 15(2), pages 21-50, July.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Iacovou, Maria & Mencarini, Letizia, 2005. "Youth poverty in Europe: what do we know?," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Higginbottom, G.M.A. & Mathers, N. & Marsh, P. & Kirkham, M. & Owen, J.M. & Serrant-Green, L., 2006. "Young people of minority ethnic origin in England and early parenthood: Views from young parents and service providers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 858-870, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2003-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .