Towards a European Union Child Basic Income? Within and between country effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Horacio Levy & Manos Matsaganis & Holly Sutherland, 2013. "Towards a European Union Child Basic Income? Within and between country effects," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 63-85.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly Sutherland & Francesco Figari, 2013.
"EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 4-26.
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2006. "A basic income for Europe's children?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-27 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em6-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .