Towards a European Union Child Basic Income? Within and between country effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Levy, Horacio & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "Towards a European Union Child Basic Income? Within and between country effects," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly Sutherland & Francesco Figari, 2013.
"EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 4-26.
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2006. "A basic income for Europe's children?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Basic Income; European Union; Microsimulation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:volnum:1:2013:i:6:p:63-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.