Governance Reform to Achieve Social Justice and Inclusive Growth in Egypt: Building Inclusive Economic Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Velez, Carlos E. & Al-Shawarby, Sherine & El-Laithy, Heba, 2012. "Equality of opportunity for children in Egypt, 2000-2009 : achievements and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6159, The World Bank.
- Naresh Khatri & Eric W K Tsang & Thomas M Begley, 2006. "Cronyism: a cross-cultural analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 61-75, January.
- World Bank & Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2013. "Integrating Human Rights into Development : Donor Approaches, Experiences, and Challenges, 2nd ed," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12800.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 2003.
"Tropics, germs, and crops: how endowments influence economic development,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-39, January.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 2002. "Tropics, Germs, and Crops: How Endowments Influence Economic Development," Working Papers 15, Center for Global Development.
- A. Chong & C. Calderón, 2000. "Causality and Feedback Between Institutional Measures and Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 69-81, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "Better Governance for Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Enhancing Inclusiveness and Accountability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15077.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .