The Benefits and Savings of Publicly-Funded Clinical Trials of Prescription Drugs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis Tracy R. & Reichman Jerome H. & So Anthony D., 2007. "The Case for Public Funding and Public Oversight of Clinical Trials," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, January.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G., 2003. "The price of innovation: new estimates of drug development costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-185, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Grootendorst, 2009. "Patents, Public-Private Partnerships or Prizes – How should we support pharmaceutical innovation?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 250, McMaster University.
- Paul Grootendorst, 2009. "How should we support pharmaceutical innovation?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 246, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordspresciption drugs; drug testing; drug trials;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .