Self-reported health care seeking behavior in rural Ethiopia: Evidence from clinical vignettes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adamson, Joy & Ben-Shlomo, Yoav & Chaturvedi, Nish & Donovan, Jenny, 2003. "Ethnicity, socio-economic position and gender--do they affect reported health--care seeking behaviour?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 895-904, September.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O'Donnell, 2008.
"Does reporting heterogeneity bias the measurement of health disparities?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 351-375.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O’Donnell & Somnath Chatterji, 2006. "Does reporting heterogeneity bias the measurement of health disparities?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Eddy van Doorslaer & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O'Donnell & Somnath Chatterji, 2006. "Does Reporting Heterogeneity bias the Measurement of Health Disparities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-033/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Assefa Admassie & Degnet Abebaw & Andinet Woldemichael, 2009. "Impact evaluation of the Ethiopian Health Services Extension Programme," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 430-449.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; clinical vignettes; foregone care; health care seeking behavior;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-03-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AFR-2014-01-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2014-01-17 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2013-03-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:38648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .