Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Hans Franses & Stephanie Vermeer, 2012. "Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(22), pages 2851-2858, August.
- Philip Hans Franses, 2011. "Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth," Post-Print hal-00708543, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Moshe & Solomon, Sorin, 1997. "New evidence for the power-law distribution of wealth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 90-94.
- Joseph Persky, 1992. "Retrospectives: Pareto's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192, Spring.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael, 2007. "Turnover activity in wealth portfolios," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 537-552, July.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(13), pages 793-796.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Hans Franses & Bert Groot, 2016. "Corruption and inequality of wealth amongst the very rich," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1245-1252, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; power law; wealth distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2010-05-29 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:19360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .