Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Vermeer, S., 2010. "Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Philip Hans Franses, 2011. "Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth," Post-Print hal-00708543, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Moshe & Solomon, Sorin, 1997. "New evidence for the power-law distribution of wealth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 90-94.
- Joseph Persky, 1992. "Retrospectives: Pareto's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192, Spring.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael, 2007. "Turnover activity in wealth portfolios," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 537-552, July.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(13), pages 793-796.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Hans Franses & Bert Groot, 2016. "Corruption and inequality of wealth amongst the very rich," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1245-1252, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:22:p:2851-2858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.