Optimal holding period In Real Estate Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkins, Allen B & Dyl, Edward A, 1997. " Transactions Costs and Holding Periods for Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 309-325, March.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Etienne Dupuy, 2011.
"Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios,"
- Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Dupuy, Etienne, 2012. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," ESSEC Working Papers WP1115, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsvaluation; DCF; optimal holding period; commercial property;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2006-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.