Asymmetric Labor Markets and the Location of Firms: Are Multinationals Attracted to Loose Labor Standards?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 351 Pleasant Street, #357, Northampton MA 01060-3900 USA|
Phone: +1 413 586 3203
Fax: +1 413 517 0900
Web page: http://www.ecomod.net
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2003.
"Employment Protection and Globalisation in Dynamic Oligopoly,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
137, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2003. "Employment protection and globalisation in dynamic oligopoly," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1200103, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dewit, Gerda & Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2003. "Employment protection and globalisation in dynamic oligopoly," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 57, Royal Economic Society.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot & Montagna, Catia, 2003. "Employment Protection and Globalization in Dynamic Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 3871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57, November.
- Martin, Will & Maskus, Keith E, 2001. "Core Labor Standards and Competitiveness: Implications for Global Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 317-328, May.
- Alan Manning & Ted To, 2002. "Oligopsony and Monopsonistic Competition in Labor Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 155-174, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003307:330700111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.