Environmental sustainability and financial performance of SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirjam Praag & André Stel, 2013.
"The more business owners, the merrier? The role of tertiary education,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 335-357, August.
- Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Scales Research Reports H201010, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André Stel & David Storey & A. Thurik, 2007.
"The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 171-186, March.
- van Stel, A.J. & Storey, D. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-052-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & David Storey, 2006. "The effect of business regulations on nascent and young business entrepreneurship," Scales Research Reports H200609, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel, 2003. "COMPENDIA 2000.2: a harmonized data set of business ownership rates in 23 OECD countries," Scales Research Reports H200302, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.