Agglomeration economies and entrepreneurship: testing for spatial externalities in the Dutch ICT industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erik Stam & Frank G. van Oort, "undated". "Agglomeration economies and entrepreneurship: testing for spatial externalities in the Dutch ICT industry," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Oedzge Atzema, 2001. "Location and local networks of ICT firms in the Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 92(3), pages 369-378, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.W.B.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/229915159 Bos & E.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/215649370 Stam, 2011.
"Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change,"
11-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Working Papers 02-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration economics; spatial externalities; entrepreneurship; location; urban regimes; ICT industry;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-01-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2006-01-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-01-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2006-01-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2006-01-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-01-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.