Report NEP-HRM-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingrid Verheul & Andre van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ingrid Verheul & Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in new Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurships," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas, 2005. "Gender Differences in Educational Attainment: Evidence on the Role of the Tracking Age from a Finnish Quasi-Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 1897, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Tinajero, Monica & Rubio, Marcela, 2005. "Mexico : human capital effects on wages and productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3791, The World Bank.
- Sohnesen, Thomas Pave & Blom, Andreas, 2005. "Is formal lifelong learning a profitable investment for all of life ? How age, education level, and flexibility of provision affect rates of return to adult education in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3800, The World Bank.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Shawn Cole & Esther Duflo & Leigh Linden, 2005. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," NBER Working Papers 11904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005. "Causality, causality, causality: the view of education inputs and outputs from economics," Working Paper Series WP-05-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Esther Duflo & Rema Hanna, 2005. "Monitoring Works: Getting Teachers to Come to School," NBER Working Papers 11880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen D. Smith & Larry D. Wall, 2005. "Debt, hedging, and human capital," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter & Tangerås, Thomas, 2005. "Human Capital, Rent Seeking, and a Transition from Stagnation to Growth," Working Paper Series 656, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Affect as a Source of Motivation in the Workplace: A New Model of Labor Supply, and New Field Evidence on Income Targeting and the Goal Gradient," IZA Discussion Papers 1890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- V. Joseph Hotz & Mo Xiao, 2005. "The Impact of Regulations on the Supply and Quality of Care in Child Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 11873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank G. van Oort & Erik Stam, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and entrepreneurship: testing for spatial externalities in the Dutch ICT industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0508, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2005.
- Eric French & Bhashkar Mazumder & Christopher Taber, 2005. "The changing pattern of wage growth for low skilled workers," Working Paper Series WP-05-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 2005.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and Labour Market Performance: A Survey of the Literature," Labor and Demography 0512011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Pavoni & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "Optimal welfare-to-work programs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 143, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Jan Rose Skaksen, 2005. "Specialization, Outsourcing and Wages," Discussion Papers 05-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital, labour precariousness and the economic performance. An empirical assessment of the strength of weak ties in Italy," Labor and Demography 0512012, University Library of Munich, Germany.