Evaluating the Pilot Implementation of Payment for Forest Environmental Services in Lam Dong, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dehejia, Rajeev, 2005. "Practical propensity score matching: a reply to Smith and Todd," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 355-364.
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Wendy Proctor & Thomas Köllner & Anna Lukasiewicz, 2008. "Equity Considerations and Payments for Ecosystem Services," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 31.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr2013023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.